Ok Mosh Pit All Stars, time to get mom hooked up! It's ok, dad will be cool with this hookup. Fred's Appliance and Rock 94 1/2 are servin up The Mothers Day Mom Cave Upgrade. Upload a pic of your mom's kitchen, or if you're a mom...your kitchen. Once your pic is uploaded, you'll be automatically entered into the grand prize drawing for a Mother's Day Mom Cave, which includes a Viking Designer Series 24 inch built in dishwasher. This Stainless Steel, 1,200 Watt headed bad boy with a multi level wash system,electronic controls and more! PLUS the winner receives a Viking Professional Series microwave oven with 11 power levels, 13 sensor built in settings and more options. Enter below, and you could win. All from Fred's Appliance and Viking. Good luck!
KHTQ Rock 94½
Online ETW Rules
Mother’s Day Mom Cave with Fred’s Appliance
1. Contest begins April 17th, 2014 and ends May 6th, 2014. Listeners are invited to enter online through the Rock 94 ½ Website (http://rock945.com). Entrants will be required to upload a photo of their mother’s (or wife’s/significant other/mother of their children) kitchen to qualify. One winner will be drawn from the entries received. Winner will receive (1) *Viking Dishwasher and (1) Microwave (see details below). This prize is valued at approximately $2000. All entries must be received by 10am on May 6th, 2014. The drawing will take place at KXLY Radio Broadcast Group in Spokane, WA (500 W Boone AVE, Spokane, WA 99201) on May 6th, 2014 following the conclusion of the contest period. Winner does not need to be present at the time of the drawing to win. The odds of winning depend on the total number of entries.
Viking Designer Series 24 inch Built In Dishwasher, Stainless Steel, 1200 Watt heater, Multi-Level wash system, racks adjust, electronic controls.
Viking Professional Series Microwave Oven, Countertop Model, 1100 cooking watts, 2.0 cubic ft, 11 power levels, 13 sensor built-in settings.
2. Contestants must fully complete the entry form in order to be considered a finalist, winner must provide name, address, phone number and date of birth in order to collect prize(s). In the event of a flyaway promotion, selected winner will also be required to provide social security number for them and their guest to collect their prize. No mechanically or mass produced entries will be accepted. KHTQ Rock 94 ½, the KXLY Radio Broadcast Group and affiliated sponsors are not responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected, or illegible entries.
3. Employees, interns, and independent contractors of KHTQ Rock 94 ½, the KXLY Radio Broadcast Group, affiliated sponsors, and employee affiliates and their immediate families and significant others or employees of participating trades are not eligible to enter or participate in the use or enjoyment of any prize.
4. Selected winner must be at least 21 years of age and must be a US citizen. Winners must reside within the designated market. All entrants must be a legal resident of the state of Washington, Idaho, Oregon or Montana. If the winning entrant is found to be live outside the specific region they will subsequently be disqualified and a new winner will be chosen. Non-compliance with rules may result in disqualification.
5. Prizes are non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash. No substitutes of prize will be permitted.
6. KHTQ Rock 94 & ½, the KXLY Radio Broadcast Group and affiliated sponsors are not liable for the failure of any third-party prizes. KHTQ Rock 94 & ½ (an affiliate of the KXLY Radio Broadcast Group) also reserves the right to not award 3rd party prizes to contestants who have, in KHTQ Rock 94 & ½ sole judgment, failed to comply with terms of previous contests run by KHTQ Rock 94 & ½.
7. Winner is responsible for all local, state, and federal applicable taxes, meals, all gratuities and incidental expenses arising from this contest.
8. By participating in this contest, contestants grant KHTQ Rock 94 & ½ permission and the right to publicize and/or broadcast contestants name, character, likeness, voice, and fact that he/she has participated in or won a KHTQ Rock 94 & ½ contest without any additional compensation.
9. Decision of KHTQ Rock 94 & ½ judges are final.
10. By accepting any prize, winner releases KHTQ Rock 94 & ½ from any and all liabilities associated with said prize.
11. By participating in this contest, each entrant unconditionally agrees to abide by these rules. KHTQ Rock 94 & ½ reserves the right to change the rules or discontinue the contest at any time without notice.
12. Time-Sensitive prizes (ie. Concerts) must be picked up from KXLY Sales (426 W Boone AVE, Spokane, WA 99201) no later than 5pm the night of the event or by 5pm on Friday if the event occurs during a weekend. If the event occurs on a holiday, winner must collect prize by 5pm on the business day before the holiday.
13. Non time-sensitive prizes (ie. CDs, clothing ect.) must be picked up frrom KXLY Sales within 90 days of contest end date. All prizes not picked up 90 days after contest end date may be forfeited.