Ok ballers and shot callers...here's your chance to hook your team up with a cash to help ya get that coveted Hoopfest Championship T-Shirt. It's Baller on a Budget 2013. The pic with the most votes will go into Hoopfest weekend with $750! Gotta be 18 or older to enter, and you MUST have your team in your pic. Good luck!
Official Rules: Baller on a Budget 2013
1. Listeners are invited to submit a photo of themselves and at least 2 members of their Hoopfest basketball team to Rock 94 1/2 at www.rock945.com beginning Friday April 26th 2013 and continuing trough the end of the promotion. Childrens teams that want to participate in the promotion must be uploaded and submitted by a parent or guardian 18years or older. Pictures will be displayed on the website and listeners will be encouraged to vote online beginning April 25 until June 24th at 12:00pm 2013. All picture submissions must be sent in by 12:00pm Monday June 17th 2013. Winner will be announced on June 24th after 12pm . At the conclusion of the promotion one grand prize winner will be named and will receive $750.
2. Employees, interns, and independent contractors of KXLY Broadcast Group, affiliated sponsors, and employee affiliates and their immediate families and significant others or employees of participating trades are not eligible to enter or participate in the use or enjoyment of any prize.
3. Contestants must be 18 or older as of April 25th 2013, unless parents or guardian is whom is uploading the picture.
4. Prizes are non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash. No substitutes of prize will be permitted.
5. KXLY Broadcast Group and affiliated sponsors are not liable for the failure of any third-party prizes. KXLY reserves the right to not award 3rd party prizes to contestants who have, in KXLY's sole judgment, failed to comply with terms of previous contests run by the KXLY Broadcast Group
6. Winner is responsible for all local, state, and federal applicable taxes, meals, all gratuities and incidental expenses arising from this contest. Only one winner per web contest per calendar year.
7. By participating in this contest, contestants grant KXLY Broadcast Group permission and the right to publicize and/or broadcast contestants name, character, likeness, voice, and fact that he/she has participated in or won a KXLY Broadcast Group contest without any additional compensation.
8. Decision of KXLY Broadcast Group judges are final.
9. By accepting any prize, winner releases KXLY Broadcast Group from any and all liabilities associated with said prize.
10. KXLY Broadcast Group reserves the right to change the rules or discontinue the contest at any time without notice.
11. To submit your vote, you must click the "Vote Now" button within the picture page that you are voting for each time that you vote. You can vote as many times as you wish, provided you follow the aforementioned process.