Here's another reason to become a Mosh Pit All Star VIP. Sign up now before February 25th at 11:59pm, and you'll automatically be entered into the grand prize drawing to score a once in a lifetime hookup. Grand Prize winner will get a guitar personally autographed by Mark Tremonti. Mark will sit down with the winner for a 1/2 hour personal guitar lesson. Plus you and a guest will hang with Mark during his sound-check at the Knitting Factory and 2 tickets to the show. Sign up now for free HERE and you're in it to win it. If you're already a Mosh Pit All Star VIP, don't fret...you're also in the grand prize drawing too! Just another way for us to thank the die hard Mosh Pit All Stars. Good luck!
Official Rules: Hang with Mark Tremonti
1. Listeners are invited to join the Moah Pit All Star VIP club via our website, Rock945.com. Club website is also located at vip.rock945.com. Beginning February 7th 2013, listeners that sign up for the VIP club will automatically be entered into the grand prize drawing to win the Grand Prize package of an autographed guitar from Mark Tremonti before his show on Feb 27th 2013 at the Knitting Factory Spokane. Winner will also receive a 30 minute guitar lession from Mr. Tremonti. Along with the prize, grand prize winner and a guest will be invited to be present during Mr. Tremonti's sound check at the Knitting Factory as well as a pair of tickets to the official concert that evening of Feb 27th. Grand prize winner will be drawn by random selection. Participants already enrolled into the Mosh Pit All Star VIP Program will also be eligable to win the grand prize. Approx value of the grand prize, $640
2. Employees, interns, and independent contractors of KXLY Broadcast Group, affiliated sponsors, and employee affiliates and their immediate families and significant others or employees of participating trades are not eligible to enter or participate in the use or enjoyment of any prize.
3. Contestants must be 18 or older as of February 25th 2012
4. Prizes are non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash. No substitutes of prize will be permitted.
5. KXLY Broadcast Group and affiliated sponsors are not liable for the failure of any third-party prizes. KXLY reserves the right to not award 3rd party prizes to contestants who have, in KXLY's sole judgment, failed to comply with terms of previous contests run by the KXLY Broadcast Group
6. Winner is responsible for all local, state, and federal applicable taxes, meals, all gratuities and incidental expenses arising from this contest. Only one winner per web contest per calendar year.
7. By participating in this contest, contestants grant KXLY Broadcast Group permission and the right to publicize and/or broadcast contestants name, character, likeness, voice, and fact that he/she has participated in or won a KXLY Broadcast Group contest without any additional compensation.
8. Decision of KXLY Broadcast Group judges are final.
9. By accepting any prize, winner releases KXLY Broadcast Group from any and all liabilities associated with said prize.
10. KXLY Broadcast Group reserves the right to change the rules or discontinue the contest at any time without notice.