Here ya go Mosh Pit All Stars. Here's where you get to show off your best "Rock Star Pose" and actually get rewarded for doing so. Upload a pic of you doing your best Rock Star Pose and you could get hooked up with a pair of tickets to see the packed out Nickelback/Seether/Bush/My Darkest Days show June 24th at the Arena. Plus we'll give the winner and their guest access to the Gibson Guitar Lounge to hang out with Nickelback the night of the show. Gotta be over 18 and gotta own that Rock Star Pose! After you submit your picture, make sure you vote early and often!
Big set of devil horns in the air for Interface College for the rockin hookups.
KHTQ Rock 94 ½
Interface College's "Rock Star Program"
1. Listeners are invited to upload a picture of their "Rock Star Pose" at www.rock945.com beginning June 1st 2012. Deadline to enter the picture will be June 17th 2012 at 11:59pm. Pictures will be displayed on the website and listeners will be encouraged to vote online beginning June 1st. At the conclusion of the promotion one grand prize winner will be named and will receive a pair of tickets to see Nickelback June 24th at the Spokane Arena with special access into the "Gibson Guitar Lounge". Grand Prize winner will be determined by an independent panel of judges. Grand Prize package worth aprox $100. Grand prize winner will be announced on or around June 21st. Persons entering the contest must be at least 18 years of age as of June 20th 2012
2. Employees, interns, and independent contractors of KXLY Broadcast Group, affiliated sponsors, and employee affiliates and their immediate families and significant others or employees of participating trades are not eligible to enter or participate in the use or enjoyment of any prize.
3. Prizes are non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash. No substitutes of prize will be permitted.
4. KXLY Broadcast Group and affiliated sponsors are not liable for the failure of any third-party prizes. KXLY reserves the right to not award 3rd party prizes to contestants who have, in KXLY's sole judgment, failed to comply with terms of previous contests run by the KXLY Broadcast Group
5. Winner is responsible for all local, state, and federal applicable taxes, meals, all gratuities and incidental expenses arising from this contest.
6. By participating in this contest, contestants grant KXLY Broadcast Group permission and the right to publicize and/or broadcast contestants name, character, likeness, voice, and fact that he/she has participated in or won a KXLY Broadcast Group contest without any additional compensation.
7. Decision of KXLY Broadcast Group judges are final.
8. By accepting any prize, winner releases KXLY Broadcast Group from any and all liabilities associated with said prize.
9. KXLY Broadcast Group reserves the right to change the rules or discontinue the contest at any time without notice.
10. Winners must reside within the designated market. If the winning entrant is found to be live outside the specific region they will subsequently be disqualified and a new winner will be chosen.